Will Help You Save on Your Energy Bills
Have you ever closely examined your household energy bill? If so, you probably already know that nearly half of the cost is spent on heating and cooling your home. Well, if you’re interested in cutting down on those costs, we have a solution that might work for you—a smart thermostat.
A smart thermostat is connected to your Wi-Fi, which allows you to control it using your smart phone or tablet. It can “learn” the habits of your family and automatically make adjustments that will save you money. For instance, if everyone is out of your home between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, your smart thermostat can adjust the temperature so you’re not wasting energy to heat or cool an empty house. Then, before you arrive home, it can make another adjustment so that your home is warm enough or cool enough the second you walk in the door.
At Legendary, we realize even some homeowners with smart thermostats don’t fully understand all of the features and benefits. That’s why we’ll patiently explain all of the bells and whistles during your smart thermostat installation.
Smart thermostats have a number of benefits, including:
- Energy savings: You can save about $180 a year on your energy bills with a smart thermostat installation, according to some estimates.
- Convenience: Using your smart phone or tablet, adjust your thermostat to your desired temperatures throughout the day and night. You also can make adjustments for different days of the week (weekdays vs. weekends, for example) and when you go away for an extended period of time, such as a vacation or work trip. You can even make adjustments while you’re away on that trip!
- Learning abilities: Some smart thermostats can learn your schedule and preferences. For example, it can “learn” when you turn the temperature up and when you turn it down. It can then handle these adjustments so you don’t have to.
- Multi-system control: Some smart thermostats allow you to also control your indoor air quality systems, such as your air purifier, humidifier or dehumidifier.
- Outdoor weather checks: Your system can keep track of the outdoor temperature, air quality and humidity level. This information helps your smart thermostat make even smarter decisions about your indoor comfort.
- Automatic alerts: Your system can notify you when something is wrong with the thermostat (for example, an electrical issue) or even when the HVAC filter needs to be replaced. We can link the thermostat to notify us of an issue and reach out to set up a visit.
The team at Legendary will be happy to visit your home, size up your indoor space and recommend the smart thermostat that’s right for you. We’ll make sure you take important factors into consideration, such as price, features, ease of installation and whether the thermostat is compatible with your HVAC system.
Contact Us to Install Your Smart Thermostat Today!
A smart thermostat can improve your comfort and lower your energy bills. Call Legendary at 608.LEGENDS or use our convenient contact form to get started.