With a Reputation That’s Legendary
When you’re searching for the right team to install or replace your heater, you need to be super picky. After all, you have a lot riding on this decision. When you make the wrong decision, you could end up with a heating replacement and installation that results in unexpected repairs, breakdowns, higher utility costs, less-than-ideal comfort and other headaches. When you make the right decision, you’ll enjoy reliable and affordable warmth from a heating system that will last for years to come.
So, what is the right decision? Choosing Legendary! We’re the team that’s friendly, fast, experienced and committed to your 100% satisfaction. We’re also super focused on treating you and your home with the greatest respect.
But how can you tell if you need a heating replacement or installation? For starters, here are a few warning signs:
- Your heater is more than 15 years old.
- You’re regularly paying for repairs.
- Your humidity levels are out of whack.
- Your monthly utility bills have increased but your rates haven’t.
- Your heater is making strange noises or giving off weird odors.
- Some areas of your home are warm; other areas are not.
- Your heater has developed rust or cracks.
- You’ve noticed more dust, dirt and soot in your home.
A Proven Installation Process
At Legendary, we rely on a tried-and-true installation process. We start with a thorough assessment of your indoor space. We’ll ask you about any comfort problems you’re facing, such as high humidity levels, cold or hot rooms, out-of-control energy bills and poor indoor air quality. Next, we measure your home from top to bottom to make sure your heating system is sized properly. We also examine your ducts to make sure they are adequate.
Based on all of this information, we’ll recommend the furnace, heat pump or boiler that is best for your home and your family. Once you’ve made your final choice, we’ll focus on the perfect installation. Of course, the make and model of your heater is important. But even more important is the installation process because a faulty installation can result in numerous problems, including your system working overtime and your heating bills going through the roof.
With your new heater, you’ll experience the following benefits:
- Greater comfort: You’ll enjoy more consistent warmth in every room of your home.
- Fewer repairs: Say goodbye to problems caused by an old, overworked system.
- Better energy efficiency: Today’s models provide maximum energy efficiency.
- Lower energy bills: Greater efficiency means lower utility costs.
- Improved safety: Newer heating systems are also built to be safer.
- Increased heating power: Greater heating power means greater comfort.
At Legendary, we realize that a new heating system can put a dent in your household budget. That’s why we offer money-saving coupons and great financing options.
Schedule Your Heating Replacement or Installation Today!
Don’t settle for a run-of-the-mill experience. Choose us for a Legendary heating replacement or installation experience. Call us at 608.LEGENDS or contact us using our convenient contact form. We can help you if you live in Chicago, Milwaukee, Deerfield, Glencoe, Glenview, Highland Park, Libertyville, Mount Prospect, Northbrook, Evanston, Wilmette or nearby.