Are Worth Their Weight in Gold
Are you looking for an indoor air filtration strategy that will help make your indoor air cleaner and fresher? Legendary can help! We offer a great selection of air purifiers, air cleaners, air filtration systems and fresh air intake to clear the air – literally.
We’ll start by assessing your indoor air quality, a process that includes taking air samples from various locations in your home. We’ll test the samples and then share the results with you. Based on those results, we’ll recommend strategies on how to best improve your indoor air quality. Of course, the final decision—as it always is when you work with Legendary—will be in your hands. Once you make your choice, we’ll get to work installing the equipment you’ve selected and teach you how to operate it so it runs smoothly and efficiently.
Air Filtration & Purification Systems
At Legendary, we will help you choose the right air filtration or air purification system for your specific needs. Here are just some of your options:
- HEPA: HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters can remove a whopping 99.97 percent of airborne allergens and pollutants, including mold spores and dust as tiny as 0.3 microns. They provide the highest level of protection for your home.
- UV: These filters use short-wave ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, viruses and germs as air passes through your HVAC unit. They are very effective at killing microorganisms such as mold spores.
- Electrostatic: These filters rely on small cotton and paper fibers to create static. The static acts as a magnet, keeping dust and pollutants from your indoor air.
- Media: This option does a great job of filtering out bacteria and other small airborne pollutants. Collected debris is sealed into the filter and can’t return to your indoor air.
- Spun Glass: These filters are cost-effective and disposable, making them the most commonly used HVAC filter. Just know that being the most popular isn’t the same as being the most effective. They only catch certain dusts and allergens.
- Pleated: The pleated design creates more surface, allowing these filters to trap more dust and pollutants.
- Activated Carbon: If you want to remove smoke, fumes, gasses and other odors from your indoor air, this is the smart choice for you. Most of these systems also include HEPA filters to remove particles from the air.
- Ionic: These air purification systems send negative ions out into the air, where they bond with dust and other positively charged particles. Some models use a metal plate to trap the positively charged particles.
- Whole-Home Air Cleaner: These systems work with your heating system or air conditioner to trap airborne particles with static electricity. They can remove 99.9% of the allergens in your indoor air.
- Fresh Air make up with Filtration of Incoming Air – in combination with any of the above listed systems is the best you can get.
Our IAQ systems can improve your quality of life by:
- Removing pollutants from your air
- Preventing mold and bacteria growth
- Reducing or eliminating respiratory symptoms
- Improving air filtration
- Restoring proper humidity levels
- Controlling smoke, odors, pollen, pet dander and more!
Schedule Your Air Filtration or Air Purification Consultation Today!
Our heating, cooling, plumbing and sewer services are Legendary. But so are our air filtration and air purification services! Call us at 608.LEGENDS or contact us using our convenient contact form.
We proud to serve Chicago, Milwaukee, Deerfield, Glencoe, Glenview, Highland Park, Libertyville, Mount Prospect, North Brook, North Chicago, Wilmette or nearby communities.